Traveling lives you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

Traveling lives you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, WITHOUT THINKING TOO MUCH ABOUT IT FIRST, PACK A PILLOW AND A BLANKET AND SEE AS MUCH OF THE WORLD AS YOU CAN. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. ONE DAY IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Trip To France



This photo was taken by me in spring 2014. It shows the river Rhône, in France. I took this photo while I was on a trip to France with all the French students of Can Planas of ninth grade, and latin students of tenth grade.

 We went to Avignon, France, and Arles. It was a five hour trip. Then the teachers let us walk thru Arles, until eight PM if I remember correctly. Then we went to this pension where we had dinner and spend the night. In the next morning we had breakfast and while we were on our way to Avignon, I saw this beautiful river and I took several photos, from down there and from the top of the bridge.

 In the picture you can see the river Rhône, and above it a big bridge. On the right of the river you can see a sidewalk and some bikes, but on the left side there was the city. It looked like a medieval city. It was a really beautiful day.

 I chose this photo because I like it very much. The colours in the photo are so bright and I love the intense blue of the water and the green of the grass. The photo reminds me of the great time I had with my friends in France and the great moments we spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment